Saturday, January 11, 2014

Organize!

Does anyone else have a *sacred, full of everything, if I lost it, I'd die" flash drive? (or is that just me?) Today is a lazy Saturday, so I decided to organize my flash drive. I have been saving everything on it that I make and find on TPT, so it was overflowing, and in disarray. I thought, "This will be a short project..." That is what I get for thinking! I had so much on there, it has taken me all day and several snacks just to get through it, but I think it will help me when I go to look for units, centers, worksheets, etc. Just look how neat all those folders are!


 I guess this means the day wasn't completely wasted, although, it surely didn't require cute clothes, makeup, a hair-do, or anything making me resemble a normal person!!!

Teach Happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment