Sunday, March 17, 2013

Well, it has been waaaay too long since I last posted. I did make a goal for myself  for spring break which was to get my big, ole' butt in gear and create something for TPT (teachers pay teachers). I managed to make the freebie...
 
 
Bunnies Start Your Engines
but I have not finished the pack. I used Scrappin' Doodles clip art, which is way cute, and fairly cheap, and also some free clip art from Microsoft word and the internet. Mostly Scrappin' Doodles though, and as soon as I figure out how to link their site to mine, I'll do it!
 
I am hoping some experienced bloggers will read this, because I needs me some help!
 
I cannot figure out how to make a TPT button and place it on my page and hopefully the above picture works, but I am crossin' my fingers!
 
 
My other goal was to take pics of my room and post them on pinterest, weeeeelll, its Sunday, so I guess I'm not tooooooo late yet,
Take care everyone,
 
P.S. How do ya'll make those cute signatures?
anyway,
MsMartine

No comments:

Post a Comment